I have enjoyed Neil’s services punctually over many years. Most recently, beginning 2020, I needed a big job done, i.e. transfer my website from a proprietary platform back to WordPress. I was doubtful that it could be done and very nervous. But my experience with Neil was amazing. He has taken care of everything, transferred data and configuration, and was attentive to the very last detail. Not only was it well done, but also quickly and at very reasonable cost. I full heartedly recommend Neil to anyone who needs work done with WordPress. Your serenity will be all the better for it! Thank you again Neil.
Sign Up For A Care Plan For Your WooCommerce Store
You know as a WooCommerce store owner there are 101 things you need to do each day. Marketing your store, dealing with orders, shipping products, managing customer support, the list goes on and on.
My WooCommerce care plan is designed to take one thing off your plate; the recurring technical tasks you need to do for your site.
My care plan frees you up from those tasks so you can concentrate on building your business.
Who Am I?
My name is Neil Matthews and I am a WooCommerce developer and I am here to help support your store. I’ve been working with WooCommerce since 2011 and WordPress since 2008.
What I’ll Do For Your WooCommerce Store
When you sign up for my WooCommerce care plan, I’ll do the following for your site
- Fix On Fail – if anything breaks of fails on your store I’ll step in to fix it; crashes, hacks, errors, conflicts, or anything that breaks your site.
- Backups – I’ll take daily backups of your store and secure those archives offsite is a secure cloud storage site
- Updates – I’ll update all components of your site as updates are released, WordPress core, plugins and theme files. I also fix any issues those updates introduce.
- Monitoring – I’ll monitor your site for uptime and security issues, and fix any problems I spot. This means your site will be up ready to sell to customers.
- Reporting – each week I’ll send you a detailed report on all work done
- Peace Of Mind – the outcome is peace of mind you have an experienced WooCommerce developer looking after your site.
My care plan costs £50 per site per month.
30 Days Free Trial
Test drive my care plan for 30 days at zero risk.
Experience what working with me feels like, see how responsive I am and see what my processes and systems look like.
I’m sure you will agree your site will be in safe hands with me.
No Credit Card Required
No need to input a credit card today for your trial, simply fill in the form below, I’ll send you an invoice after 30 days and you decide if you want to move forward with me full time.
Here are the frequently asked questions about my care plan.
Do you work on all types of site?
No, I don’t work on sites that come under the three P headings they are:
- Porn – I’m not a prude but I work from home and my kids have access to my office.
- Pills – no pharma sites
- Pyramids – no multi level marketing sites
What Login Details Will You Need?
I’ll need an admin level login to work on your site.
It’s sometimes useful to have access to FTP or your hosting if I need to fix crashes
Can You Do Additional Development Work?
Of course, I offer 20% discount on all custom development work to my care plan clients.
How Do I Contact You If There Is A Site Problem?
You can email me at [email protected], or use the live chat widget on my site.
How Is Payment Made?
I’ll send you an invoice after your 30 day trial is up. The every month thereafter.
You can pay that invoice via a secure online form with a credit card via Stripe.
You can setup a recurring payment if you want, but only if you want to.
Start Your Trial Now
To start your 30 day free trial by completing the form below.